Friday, June 02, 2006

The Pilgrimage


This was one journey I guess I would never forget. The right age to visit a place like this my Dad kept saying, and he was right on. The memories that a person gets during these years lives with one forever.

It was an awesome trip, Sabari Malai during the off-season. Two heavily bearded guys scaring the wits out of every train passenger with our crazy financial talk. My dad teaching me Business is funny, I jus keep asking questions so very naive that there sometimes ceases to be an answerable answer.



There you are, the famous 18 steps. Did any of you know that majority of the staircases have 18 steps. I know the answer is just a Google away, but its late and frankly I just don't give a damn. Its interesting. Let's leave it at that.

My Dad right at the top. Imagine these steps being empty; a rare, really rare sight.




And finally the bearded Tamil karan once again-traveling unreserved in the luggage compartment..



A trip I will never forget; plenty of more snaps, but me being Mr.Photogenic, enough is enough for one post.. [:D]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home