Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Light

Typing away to glory,
killing time like no other;
When will the monitor burn out,
bringing in a new lease of shout.

A chance to move on forward,
the once in a lifetime;
Will it bring new avenues and hope,
if within my scope.

But what is, is it money,
is it power or just plain love?
Maybe I don't know yet,
deep inside everything's still a sweat.

Lets hope the fire burns forever,
I have good support now for long;
Its all again a perception,
but alas may it not be a deception.

Its ultimately in one's thought,
one's destiny, but let me twist it;
Structure it I will,
till a pill golden stands still.

3 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger sat said...

hate u damn it!!!! u have also become a poet uh??

 
At 5:31 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger A burst of colour said...

its cute

 
At 9:49 AM, April 05, 2006, Blogger Princess Fiona said...

pegseter...didnt know u were a buddin poet...kallakarae...and regardin my post...how will i know wat u thinkin??? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home