Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Starting something New

So here I am on sitting on a eventful and a joyful 23 years. Time to move on finally. It is an irony that my resignation has got postponed to the exact same date as my birthday; but I can live with that. Lavi kept telling me that people start new journeys on their birthdays. I convinced her that my new venture into the world is starting and it's starting because my "era" at Infy is coming to an end. The end is starting on this very day officially.

I have finally sent the letter, it looks smooth and crisp with lotsa professionalism in it; well I atleast I feel so. Till I sent that mail to my PM I had been restless. Let me see how I feel in the coming days. I am going to leave some good friends back here; but I glad this change is coming along.

There will a few things I would miss at Infy; the luxury of having 5 different newspapers to read, reading rooms, super fast computers, the very good Amul food parlor, the coding of course, brainstorming sessions and many many more.

There are also a lot of things I wont miss and I'm damn happy about that.

I am a little nervous now as usual (though as usual I don't show it to anyone). Let the negotiation of my relieving date at Infosys begin.

As usual people here are trying to make it hard for me, but the harder they push the stronger I'm sure I'll become.

I hope I wont be a fucked up manager; I'll make things tough for people for sure but in best interests. I'm glad my work ex has made me interact with some pretty
crazy managers; I'll handle people better for sure.
http://itp.nyu.edu/~jwl283/ca/job.jpg

Yeaaaaa!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger sat said...

rotfl....can see the big grin in ur face when u wud have written this!!
good luck on ur new venture and hope u be as successful as u want to be!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home