Friday, June 23, 2006

Another Change..

Too tough a decision, though people say its a "no-brainer".
But what happens when you get used to a place and then suddenly change hits you..

As always I knew something might hit me like this..Intuition is a great thing (though intuition might not be the correct word); I have never really gone too much by it, but trying to figure it out thesedays to my advantage.

I never did feel or get too comfortable with this place. Dunno why..
This place is excellent; the campus, the faculty, and the best of them all the people..Some real good characters I would have loved to have known better. But it aint gonna happen, and my mind is made up.
The next tough decision has been taken and almost sealed.

A few problems left out here, more than anything the pain of telling my new friends about what's in store.

Let us see how it shapes up, not feeling either too good or too bad right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home