Monday, July 31, 2006

Classes..Food..Laptops..Books...

And much more..Almost to the levels of high academic rigour here...But the fun part is gonna start soon..Everyone's becoming indifferent to the quizzes and tests already.

My thoughts are very disconnected, there is so much to say here..
I am waiting for next week, to see what IIFT truly is, behind the PDP's and more.

If this is what I wanted. Currently a bit of skepticism in every move that is being taken.Well, apprehension is more the word I was looking for.


It feels good sometimes that we're up there..sure hope its a little true..Else the usual continues again and here I come[:D]

1 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, August 15, 2006, Blogger Arkus Caesar said...

hey peggy..don't let the skepticism set in..we truly are that good..as far as the indifference to quizzes is concerned..i guess its about time too:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home